As you will be aware the Coronavirus is not only affecting personal life, but businesses as well.
Therefore, we feel it is necessary to set out some expectations of what support you will receive from John Lilley & Gillie to try and keep your business running as smooth as possible.
How we are helping ourselves to help you:
- All members of staff have been instructed to follow government guidelines regarding self-isolation in the event they develop any symptoms or start to feel unwell
- Staff have revived guidance on personal hygiene and can access government advice easily at all times
- Hygiene levels and hand sanitisation has been increased throughout the business
- Management is constantly monitoring the situation and all staff
- There are policies and procedures in place for the event of infection
- We have stocked a high quantity of core components to ensure we can deal with normal order levels
- All staff have the necessary equipment to work from any location, allowing us to provide our standard high level of service even when isolated
- Where staff deem it necessary to work from home, they will be contactable on the following numbers during normal UK business hours
Malcolm Boyd +44 (0) 7918 634 208 Sales
Stephen Wong +44 (0) 7824 827 712 Sales
Andy Brown +44 (0) 7908 571 964 Sales
Bryan Robertson +44 (0) 7810 154 746 Compass Adjusting
Chris Campbell +44 (0) 7882 064 780 Electronic Service
Martin Brown +44 (0) 191 226 9922 Finance
Glenn Heathcote +44 (0) 7876 492 372 General
In addition, our overseas colleagues can be contacted as follows
Daniel Lim (Singapore) +65 9271 1966
Stephen Saunders (USA) +1 (409) 200 4899
As always, the team here at John Lilley & Gillie will do its very best to provide the high level of service all of our clients have come to expect.
However, under certain circumstances we may have to temporarily suspend some services, depending upon UK Government advice and courier availability.